If you are looking for brownfield land for your next development or regeneration project, let us help you identify brownfield land in your area of interest.
- The area of investigation can be local, regional or national – our research approach can be adapted to suit the size of the investigation area.
- We can advise you on the development and regeneration potential for a site and whether the land is suitable for the intended use or, alternatively, for what use the land is suitable.
- Review of existing information and recommendations for any further work.
- We perform land quality site investigations and advise on other environmental constraints that may have to be addressed (air quality, noise).
- Assistance with pre-planning, planning and liaison with neighbours, community councils and community groups.
Brownfield sites are often grouped with other sites in a similar condition. Looking at the condition of the neighbouring land and what it is (or is not) being used for can help create synergy and bring more land back into use.
We can work with all parties to produce development and regeneration plans that are of mutual benefit.
The output from a Brownfield First investigation can include:
- A portfolio of brownfield land with detailed plans, walkover or drive-by observations (depending on access), photographs and video;
- Ownership details (including neighbouring land, if applicable);
- Review of existing information regarding land quality, environmental factors and previous planning applications;
- Local authority property enquiry information and Local Development Plans;
- Advice on potential land quality considerations and environmental factors (air quality and noise).
We are happy to help you prioritise sites based on their development potential and carry this information forward into the acquisition and planning stages of the project.
We also understand that everyone has their own specific goals and criteria. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can adapt our research methods to provide you with the information that you need and to best fit with the objectives of your own organisation.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss any aspect of above.