Brownfield First Ltd is dedicated to the identification, investigation, development and regeneration of brownfield land.
It was established in response to the increasing pressure between the need to develop and the need to preserve greenfield land.
Our services include:
- Site search for developers;
- Estate assessment for landowners;
- Land quality site investigation;
- Assistance with development control (pre-planning and planning) and the discharge of planning conditions;
- Advice can be extended to include air quality and noise.
We can work with developers, land owners, estate managers, utilities, local authorities, government departments, or simply individuals looking for a brownfield plot on which to build a house.
The goal is to help you bring brownfield, vacant and derelict land back into use.
We also appreciate that everyone’s requirements are different. Our research methods can be adapted to provide you with the information that you need, finding the best fit with your own organisation.