If you are a land owner (public or private), Brownfield First can help you identify the brownfield development opportunities within your estate. We can advise you on:
- The development and regeneration potential for the sites in your estate;
- Environment constraints (land quality, noise, air quality);
- Review of existing information and recommendations for any further investigation;
- Assistance with development control and planning conditions.
The output from a Brownfield First investigation can include:
- A portfolio of your brownfield land with detailed walkover observations, photographs and video;
- Review of existing information regarding land quality, environment, previous planning applications, local area and infrastructure;
- Advice on potential land quality considerations including desktop (Phase 1) and intrusive (Phase 2) site investigations;
- Consideration of other environmental factors, including air quality and noise.
Each estate is different and everyone has their own specific goals and interests. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can adapt research methods to provide you with the information that you need and to best fit with the objectives of your own organisation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss any aspect of the above.